Earn Money Online, Doing What You Love to Do!
Welcome!! I know you have made bold moves, probably designed your web site, hosted it and now you are wondering, HOW CAN I MONETIZE MY WEBSITE?..
To begin with, I must advice you this is not a quick money, over-night rags to riches reality-tv story. You've got to work hard, do the right thing and drive traffic to your site. If you are desperate to make quick money, this is probably not the right place for you. This is a gradual process that requires a lot of investment, time-wise, ideas and learn how to make your site content distinctive. You need to have the right attitude, motivated and be in the right frame of mind. You will need to master your content and have the passion & love for what you do. You will have to be prepared to spend enough time, probably over half a year, learning by mistakes untill you master your art. You need to keep your customers on your site. Search for ways how to keep you audience informed and yearning for more from your website. That way, you will be assured of constantly increasing traffic, and only at that time can the dream of earning money online can begin to materialise. Remember, the key here is to build a content-rich, informative site or blog on something that you passion or love doing, probably your hobby.
So, How Can you earn money online?
1. JOIN AFFILIATE MARKETING Otherwise know as Finder's Fee Strategy, Affiliate Marketing is a program where you promote other companies products or services on your websites, direct your audience to various companies websites and get paid commissions when your audience purchase these companies products or services. These products can be anything from real tangible goods, to software or services. The good thing here is you are just a middle-man, you don't deal with any customer care or handle any goods. You just direct your audience to various company websites in the affiliate program.
Almost most Affiliate Programs are free to join. Once you join, the companies will provide you with a special tracking code, only for you, which you will link to your website. This way, they can track where the customers came from, then they pay you once a purchase is made through your link. You can join Affiliates like CLICKBANK REFERRAL, LINKSHARE REFERRAL!, SITESELL REFERRAL or even COMMISSION JUNCTION REFERRAL.
The Most Profitable form of Affiliate Marketing is WEB HOSTING RESELLER PROGRAM. Through this sort of affiliate marketing, you will sell web hosting plans from various Industry leading Web Hosting Providers and get commisions per each customer who buys a plan with them. Their commision is recuring, meaning that you get a life-time income as long as the client keeps his/her account with this specific provider. Sign up today, get links of relevant products that you want to promote and start earning money.
2. JOIN GOOGLE ADSENSE Google AdSense is a free and simple program where website owners and publishers can earn money by displaying targeted Google adverts on their websites. AdSense also lets you provide Google search to your site users, while earning money by displaying Google ads on the search results pages. You get paid once a visitor to your websites clicks on an ad link from your website. These advertisements are administered by Google and generate revenue on either a per-click or per-impression basis. You can choose what ad content and type of ads you want displayed on your website, either text, images or videos. Sign up to Google Adsense today and start earning money online.
3. SELL YOUR OWN PRODUCTS or e-GOODS) You can opt to go the traditional, ordinary business way, Sell Hard Goods Online, on your website. You will need to built an online shopping store with full shopping cart. You can try Pinnacle Cart eCommerce Solution, one of the best ecommerce shopping cart providers. This method is very good because you are in control of what profits you make. If you have a passion, lets say in baking, you could go online and sell. You could even sell e-books on how to make the best cake or be a good baker. However, this method can come with headaches. For instance, you are in charge of everything, production, distribution, order processing, shipping and delivery etc. I am not saying that life should be easy, but you've got to be prepared and know what you are doing. Selling electronic goods like e-books is another perfect way to earn money online. For Instance if you have a passion for baking, you could go ahead and publish an e-book on baking and sell it online. Selling e-books is very manageable because you don't have any inventory to take care of neither any deliveries to make. Customers pay and download their purchases online. You can use Paypal Payment to process your orders or you will have to incorporate a shopping cart and online payment merchant function on your website to accept online payments like credit cards.
4. START AN EBAY, AMAZON MALL You can easily join Ebay.com or Amazon.com and start your own online store. The good thing here is you don't need to build and operate your own website or handle any transactions, ebay/amazon or auction does it all for you. On these sites, you can sell products right from the comfort of your home. The perfect thing about selling on Ebay.com or Amazon.com is the availability of ready market for your products, the reputation that these companies already have. These two companies already are market leaders inthe field on online selling and have millions of customers visiting their websites daily. You will easily benefit from the traffic, the centralised payment system and ease of shipping. Please reffer to their websites for more details about the same.
5. SELL ADS SPACE ON YOUR WEBSITE Once you've directed enough web traffic to your website, you are in command of a large market target for advertisers to showcase their products. You can then start selling ad space on prime areas on your website. This can be a very lucrative way to earn money depending on your audience. Selling ad space is not something I would reccomend right from the start of your online business. Take time to build your traffic, your reputation and position yourself in the market. You could even start by offering free advertising, it all depends with your creativity. Note the difference between Google Adsense - Google is in control: and Selling Ad Space on your website - you control the ads.
6. INFOR-PRENEURSHIP OR SERVICE DELIVERY Are you passionate about something? A particular topic, place, a sport, food, destinations? Inforpreneurs are people who build a wealth of information about a particular topic of interest and make it their business. They then capitalise on making money by providing information about a particular subject. For example, say you are interested in the white sandy beaches of Mombasa. You research and profile all about the beaches, hotels, food etc and then get paid by travel agents to spur their sales to Destination Mombasa tour packages. The more traffic you build up, the more you can diversify and monetize your website. Use SITE BUILD IT 2.0 and get the best out of your website.